At long last someone is making a bit more sense to say, it’s not what we eat but how much we eat that causes the problem of Obesity.
Why can’t we stop telling people what and not to eat but encourage them not to over eat themselves in the process.
I did rather think people would accept that form of information than been called obese or told what to eat.
- U.S. Adult Obesity Rate Expected to Climb to 42 Percent (aolhealth.com)
- Obesity Linked To Sense Of Smell And Appetite Gene [Weighty Matters] (jezebel.com)
- Targeting Parents Leads to Children’s Weight Loss (diet-blog.com)
- Losing body fat before pregnancy can be beneficial for the baby (scienceblog.com)
- Power Tots, Inc. Examines Recent Federal Efforts to Impact School Lunches, Wonders Is it Enough? (prweb.com)
- In Search of Urgency (blisspr.com)
- Losing body fat before pregnancy can be beneficial for the baby (eurekalert.org)
- Heightened Sense of Smell Linked to Obesity (aolhealth.com)
- Childhood Obesity Linked to Lack of Sleep (abcnews.go.com)
- Obesity Costs U.S. $168 Billion (thevreelandclinic.wordpress.com)