- St Thomas residents cry neglect – Lead Stories – Jamaica Gleaner – Tuesday | June 7, 2011 (stepliteelectrical.org)
- Jamaicans Celebrate Independence in the US (repeatingislands.com)
- London’s Lesson On Urban Poverty (politicore.wordpress.com)
- Jamaica’s Emancipation Day Celebrations (repeatingislands.com)
- Ian Randle breaks new ground (repeatingislands.com)
- Jamaica: The Queen and her ministers (repeatingislands.com)
- Cameron to speak on riots in UK Parliament (rt.com)
- UK Riots – Update #ukriots (showard76.wordpress.com)
- London and UK riots: August 10 as it happened – Telegraph.co.uk (news.google.com)
- POLL: Most Jamaicans Think Jamaica Would Be Better Off As A British Colony. “Next year will mark t… (pajamasmedia.com)
Once again London has been with a crisis of Violence that seems to be taking a grip throughout the entire Country and the Police has been hindered with Political Correctness and Cuts in all area of the Force,therefore they are under so much strains in tackling such task in bringing this crisis under control.
If the Government really want to get a grip on this situation and fast then they should be looking at asking the T A and Reserves to assist the Police in doing so.
Time for Curfew on the people who are using one situation to wreck the Country.
- London riots: top cop appeals to parents to contact their children (mirror.co.uk)
- London Riots News Round-Up (thedailywh.at)
- PM returns as violence escalates (mirror.co.uk)
- Shocking Photos From The London Riot (buzzfeed.com)
- VIDEO: Met Police: ‘We remain steadfast’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Hundreds arrested as riots grip London (heraldsun.com.au)
- Rioting spirals out of control (mirror.co.uk)
- Loot (respectandacceptance.wordpress.com)
- London riots: Met admits too few officers deployed (telegraph.co.uk)
- London riots: capital hit by fresh wave of violence as thousands of yobs take to the streets (mirror.co.uk)