I did rather say look in the House of Parliament first before they can actually cries foul of anyone else in such area because even their PM makes Racist jibes at his opositions members.
Shouldn’t they try to clean their house first before turning their nose up at others.
- MPs to probe racism in football after high-profile race rows (mirror.co.uk)
- Mancini criticises Liverpool’s handling of Suárez case (guardian.co.uk)
- Luis Suarez and John Terry cases prompt MPs to hold inquiry into racism in sport (telegraph.co.uk)
- Racism in football – a fans perspective (football-talk.co.uk)
- Kenny Dalglish says Liverpool ‘will not tolerate’ racism in football (guardian.co.uk)
- Video: NMA go maga mad about racism issues in English football (boxofficefootball.com)
- Scudamore backs anti-racism line (guardian.co.uk)
- Are We Tackling Racism In Football The Right Way? (scissorskick.wordpress.com)
- Luis Suarez, Patrice Evra and Kenny Dalglish could get summons to Parliamentary inquiry into racism (telegraph.co.uk)
- UK legislators to examine racism in soccer (news.smh.com.au)