It’s quite a few years now since the Stephen Lawrence Murder and we have had a result in such case so why can’t we move on now and let his soul rest in peace.
How much more can we endure in trying to find ways in which the could do better in their investigation,why putting more pressure on the Police when they have done as much as they could.
Isn’t it time we move on and think about our younger siblings which is our future, who will be holding together what we have now created in a multi-cultural society.
Come on brothers and sisters it is time that we started to think and not let our Ego let us down.
- IPCC to probe corruption allegations in Stephen Lawrence investigation (itv.com)
- Scotland Yard statement on Stephen Lawrence corruption probe (itv.com)
- Met to refer findings of Stephen Lawrence investigation review to the IPCC (itv.com)
- IPCC not investigating new Stephen Lawrence corruption claims (itv.com)
- Police Want Review Of New Corruption Claims (news.sky.com)
- New probe on Lawrence corruption (bbc.co.uk)
- Family of Trayvon Martin meet Stephen Lawrence’s mother (itv.com)
- Stephen Lawrence case: Met police call in watchdog over corruption claims (guardian.co.uk)
- Coventry News: Stephen Lawrence solicitor to speak at Coventry University (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Stephen Lawrence’s mum welcomes shot Trayvon’s parents (thesun.co.uk)
- The Great Example (politicsontoast.com)
- Policing: neighbourhood watch | Editorial (guardian.co.uk)
- Robber holds up Manchester newsagents armed with cup of coffee (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Articles & Publications – Rochdale Online: 59 scrap metal dealers join fight against.. (forum.no2id.net)