Help! We are suffering – Jamaican farm workers cry for aid – News – Jamaica Star – May 7, 2012.Just a reminder where ever you may go as a Jamaican to work you will always be under paid and over work as the Jamaican Government is too scared to stand up and be counted for the rights of their people.
Then again Farm Work is the new breed of Slavery that comes in the name of Farm Worker.
Bless the toiling hands dear Lord,Amen.
- Jamaican teacher facing deportation – News – Jamaica Star – March 20, 2012 (cbcburke9s.wordpress.com)
- Jamaica gets pride of place at Penn Relays (caribbean360.com)
- SNIP SNIP: Woman slices man’s testicles – Victim claims he fell on scissors – News – Jamaica Star – April 20, 2012 (stepliteelectrical.org)
- New Paper Finds Jamaican Economy Held Back By Pro-Cyclical Conditions Demanded By IMF, Creditors (eurasiareview.com)
- Man found chopped to death – News – Jamaica Star – March 26, 2012 (cbcburke9s.wordpress.com)
- 6 Jamaicans Arrested in US Lottery Scam (abcnews.go.com)
- Usain Bolt fans in Jamaica accuse him of having a ‘white woman complex’ (thegrio.com)
- Jamaican leader wooing US investors (caribbean360.com)
- Jamaican Flag in Kota, Indonesia (love2travelwritefilm.com)
- Ity and Fancy Cat working on new sitcom (examiner.com)
- Mother charged with assault – News – Jamaica Star – April 20, 2012 (stepliteelectrical.org)