Is William Hague fiddling, bribing or creating a scam when he tries to defended letting Libyan defector Musa Kusa leave the UK without facing charges.
Does anyone ever thing that Musa is going to give away his mate Gaddafi to the western world, you must be having a laugh.
- Libya: Nato ‘must share the burden’ says William Hague ahead of Qatar summit (dailymail.co.uk)
- William Hague set for Libya talks in Qatar as rebel leadership rejects ceasefire (dailymail.co.uk)
- William Hague to attend key Libya talks (independent.co.uk)
- Keep the Libya pressure up, urges William Hague (independent.co.uk)
- Musa Kusa Travels To Qatar For Libya Talks (news.sky.com)
- Hague to attend global Libya talks (mirror.co.uk)
- Hague to global attend Libya talks (mirror.co.uk)
- Musa Kusa gets six-month UK visa (thesun.co.uk)
- Libyan rebels refuse to talk to Musa Kusa as he has ‘blood on his hands’ (dailymail.co.uk)
- Libya regime faces collapse as ‘dirty dozen’ follow Musa Kusa (dailymail.co.uk)