Several residents on Princess Street in Kingston were left panicking yesterday after two gunmen walked into a home demanding cash, gold and other valuables.
Interestingly, THE STAR understands that one of the hoodlums had time enough to use one of the residents bathroom before exiting the premises.
The incident happened around 5:30 p.m.
THE STAR understands that the men, posing with their weapons, spent about 20 minutes at the home asking the whereabouts of some men, before making their requests for cash, jewellery and other valuables.
It is reported that the men eventually left the premises after their requests were not met.
“I am not keeping well, and I am not well at all and this incident just mek mi feel traumatised, an elderly woman who was shaken up because of the incident said.
Another resident told THE STAR that she had to hide under her bed during the ordeal, “Dem did a search up di place for about 20 minutes before dem leave, and I don’t know what dem want . First, me hear dem a ask if some man live here but I tink dem did a use dat as a sham to rob people,” the resident said.
The Kingston Central police are investigating the incident.
- Do Bears Sh*t in the woods? (manolosmountainsandmarriage.wordpress.com)
- Boy sexually assaulted in public toilets in Eastbourne (sussex.police.uk)
- Kingston Residents Return Home – June 20, 2013 10:00 AM (nmfireinfo.com)
- Game of Thrones Toilet Paper Holder, Wiping is Coming (technabob.com)
- House Of Lords To Get £100,000 New Toilets (news.sky.com)
- The toilets (joy) (cheneysspaces.wordpress.com)
- Down the Toilet (libertydee.wordpress.com)
- The Idiot’s Guide to the USA – Toileting (coveredrachel.wordpress.com)
- Cardiff nightclubs Kapu and Ladybird could see licences revoked after series of violent incidents (walesonline.co.uk)
- OAU Explains Controversy Over Undergraduate’s Baby (peacebenwilliams.com)