Quitting drinking lifted me out of Crapsville. When I drank, I would often ponder why other people’s lives seemed to be so much more productive and together than my own messy, unsatisfying and occasionally frightening existence. I am writing about this today because I noted earlier just how content I am these days, and how […]
When I was drinking, my attitude was totally selfish, self-centered, my pleasure and my comfort came first. Now that I am sober, self-seeking has started to slip away.
My whole attitude toward life and other people is changing. For me, the first “A” in our name stands for attitude. My attitude is changed by the second “A” in our name which stands for action.
By working the Steps, attending meetings,and carrying the message, I can be restored to sanity. Action is the magic word! With a positive, helpful attitude and regular A.A. action, I can stay sober and help others to achieve sobriety.
My attitude now is that I am willing to go to any length to stay sober!
- Life On Life’s Terms (cathysvoicenow.wordpress.com)
- Man, Life Is Awesome Sober! (owstowows.wordpress.com)
- End of Day 2 Sober (happydaysmatt.wordpress.com)
- You Can Lead a Horse to Water… (themiracleisaroundthecorner.wordpress.com)
- Part 1: The Promises (gettingoutfromgoingunder.wordpress.com)
- attitude (chintablog.wordpress.com)
- Russell Brand: My life without drugs (guardian.co.uk)
- The librarians would like to recommend… (robbinslibrary.wordpress.com)
- russell brand i thought about taking heroin again (thesun.co.uk)