Flight MH370 missing lost in space with 239 people on board.
The big question is, is it been taken by little green men as it has become more a guessing game for the better of more than a week now.
Will this mystery ever be solved, is it going to be another one for the history book, will there be any answer and who will give it,let’s hope there will be some truth in it and not a bunch of lies.
While we wring our hands over whether we have any options in preventing Crimea from being slowly — but almost surely — sucked into the Russian sphere of influence for good, the fact is that the Kremlin clearly thought it could get away with it.
There’s no doubt that Russian President Vladimir Putin long ago sized up President Obama, including his world view, his interest in international affairs and his style of foreign policy–and from that made an assessment.
It’s also fair to say that the Kremlin probably concluded from this ongoing internal estimate of the White House over the past five years that they could dismember Crimea from Ukraine–practically unopposed.
Unfortunately, so far Moscow has been right.
Of course, in fairness, Putin’s decision did come with some degree of hesitation about Obama’s reaction as evidenced by Russia’s calculated “creeping” consumption of Crimea over…
View original post 459 more words
Jamaica – Popular Jamaican Dancehall DJ Vybz Kartel and three co-accused were found guilty of murder in the Home Circuit court today, Thursday, March 13.
Kartel, whose real name is Adidja Palmer, was charged jointly with fellow entertainer Shawn Campbell, also called Shawn Storm; Kahira Jones; Shane Williams; and André St John for the murder of Clive‘Lizard’ Williams .
Of the four co-accused only Williams was found not guilty.
Clive ‘Lizard’ Williams was allegedly killed over a missing gun belonging to Kartel.
The fate of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and the 239 people on board remains shrouded in mystery, with slender and conflicting evidence and a rash of theories, magnified by the media, as to what took place.
The lack of clarity is further compounded by the various competing interests at stake—including Malaysia Airlines and Boeing, both seeking to protect their corporate images; the Malaysian government—under criticism over its search operations; and the Chinese government, which is under pressure to provide answers about the whereabouts of the many Chinese passengers on the flight.
The latest satellite images released by Chinese authorities showing a “possible crash area” has only added to the confusion. The pictures taken on Sunday show three large indistinct objects floating in waters south of Vietnam. They range in size from 13 by 18 metres to 22 by 24 metres. The location is relatively close to the northerly…
View original post 782 more words
Sri Lanka hasn’t executed anyone since 1976, but it still has an official hangman ready if it ever decides to start up again. Or at least, it did. In the last year, three men have come and gone from the position, the last of which resigned this week after seeing the gallows in which he might have to work.
Sri Lanka’s Commissioner-General of Prisons Chandrarathna Pallegama told the BBC that the man, who hasn’t been named, was several days into training when he was “shocked and afraid” by the sight of the gallows. He then resigned, though he’s been given a month to reconsider.
“With this chap leaving, we are now in a quandary,” Pallegama told the AFP. “I think we will have to look for a new hangman.”
The last two executioners were on the job only briefly when they stopped showing up for work last year. Before that, the position had been open for three years after the previous executioner was promoted to prison guard. He never had to carry out an execution, though there are over 400 prisoners on Sri Lanka’s death row.
India had a similar hangman search in 2011, after its official executioner died.
Last year, one of Virginia’s official executioners talked to the Guardian about his job. Unlike Sri Lanka’s last executioner, he killed 62 people.
A busy dual carriageway had to be closed by police as they searched for the severed penis of man who was found severely injured.
The 40-year-old was discovered in a distressed way on the A66 in Middlesbrough at 4.50am this morning.
Officers were called to the scene and found the man with “wounds to his groin area” and as a result he was taken to hospital.
A section of the road was then closed off as it is believed officers were searching for his missing penis.
A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is in police custody.
A Cleveland Police spokesman said: “Police can confirm that the man found this morning on the A66 had wounds to his groin area.
“A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently in police custody.
“Officers are continuing to investigate and are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on the non-emergency number 101.”
The road closure has since been lifted.
A Cleveland Police spokeswoman said the 22-year-old man was later released on police bail.
The injured man is in an induced coma in hospital, police said.
It is believed the incident may be linked to a nearby travellers’ site in South Bank.
It was unclear whether police have found the missing penis.
Detectives were trying to clarify exactly how the man came to sustain the injuries.