Why is Race/Racism has to come into Politics,who so ever is chosen should be able to lead their country with out bias.
- This Election Is ALL About R.A.C.E. (theobamacrat.com)
- C.R.E.W. TILT LEFT? HEAVEN FORFEND! Roll Call: Ethics Complaint Revives Charges of Watchdog Group… (pjmedia.com)
- Defining R.A.C.I.S.M. John Page Burton (scenesfromthestreet.wordpress.com)
- Mad Catz Ships STRIKE 7 Keyboard (devilsmmo.com)
- “Kalenna Couture” By S. Whittaker/R.E.C. (reignentertainmentco.wordpress.com)
- Zimbocrix – Mogbe Ft Kid M.A.R.L.E.Y (hitplayonline.net)
- Jennifer Shaffer Leaves W.A.R. (allaccess.com)
- A Brief E.L.F.s & Espers Glossary (talesoftheramblingbumblers.wordpress.com)
- Mad Catz Ships S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 Professional Gaming Keyboard at $300 (legitreviews.com)
- G.I.R.L.S. With P.E.A.R.L.S. Become Ladies (ireport.cnn.com)
By Jueseppi B.
This is the second election for President Of The United States between a Black candidate & a caucasian candidate in 57 quadrennial United States Presidential elections. This is the first one that is driven & based on race/racism.
The very first election featuring Barack Hussein Obama was not about race/racism but more about change from failed policies by a failed President/Vice President in George Dubbya Bush/Dick Cheney. Racist caucasian Americans and their handful of house nigger minded, misguided, ignorant, Black Americans didn’t see Barack Hussein Obama coming. His campaign blindsided the Americanracist. They didn’t take Barack Hussein Obama’s chances of actually BEING President, very seriously.
View original post 881 more words