A vendor who accused a police corporal of taking fruits from her stall in Half-Way Tree, St Andrew, and refusing to pay for them, got a scolding from the lawman when she grumbled about it last Thursday.
“Wha you seh a while a go, seh you nuh like police,” the corporal from the Island Special Constabulary Force demanded from the female.
“Cause if a dat you seh eno, you can’t stay ya so,” he told the woman, in reference to the spot where she and other vendors had their wares on display.
‘a you me no like’
Seeking to explain herself, the vendor responded saying she does not have a problem with the police, “a you me no like.”
She later told THE STAR that her dislike for the policeman was because on more than one occasion he has taken fruits from her stall but has refused to pay.
However, her explanation only infuriated the police corporal who was dressed in full uniform and was apparently on patrol with a subordinate.
“Me no fraid a nobody eno cause none a oonu caan do me nutten. Me know the baddest set a gunman and badman dem,” boasted the lawman, who by then was enraged.
He then demanded that the female vendor remove her stall.
“As a matter of fact, lef ya so,” he ordered, as his subordinate tried to restrain him.
“Are you an imbecile ma’am, are you an imbecile?” he shouted to the woman as he was being ushered away by his subordinate.
- Second Cosmetologist from Central Plaza killed in 5 years ! (commonsenseja.wordpress.com)
- Denver cops looking for gunman who shot man, carjacked vehicles (denverpost.com)
- Gunman on the loose in neighborhood (wxyz.com)
- Dem boys seh…Is dem Chinee who pay nuff fuh a visa (kaieteurnewsonline.com)
- Police Search For Gunman Who Shot, Wounded Officer In Brooklyn (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Wireless Store Owner Shot, Killed in Apparent Robbery (ktla.com)
- Carjacking Fail: Gunman Can’t Drive a Stick (newser.com)
- Beyonce. ‘Nuff said (tatetangents.wordpress.com)
- Boy, 15, among 3 killed in West Side shootings (tribunetvpreprod.wordpress.com)
- Three women assault Kuwaiti mother, son (arabtimesonline.com)